Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's been a while...

I feel like I'm always apologizing or trying to explain why I haven't blogged in a while. And usually it's a somewhat decent reason... but today I have nothing to say. I've just been lazy.

I'm in disbelief that in less than a week it will be May. May brings excitement for lots of things... Emily's 21st birthday, Amelia's 1st (!!!!) birthday, Mom & Dad's 30th wedding anniversary, Mother's Day, Lindsay's wedding, and my big 2-4 (and probably other things that I am currently forgetting)!

It's hard not to look forward to May with all those things coming up. But April was a great month as well. Of course there was Emily's wedding (p.s. check out her wedding pictures - talk about gorgeous) but there have been other exciting things lately!

Christopher & I celebrated our coinciding spring breaks by taking a mini-vacay to Asheville. We had a blast hiking, touring (Highland Brewery & the Biltmore House / Winery), eating (and eating), and relaxing. Asheville is such a neat place & the mountains in NC are so beautiful!







Last weekend I got to celebrate another friend's wedding! Kat & John were such a beautiful couple and radiated happiness on their big day!

Since it was a Friday night wedding, I was able to spend the next day hanging with the best baby I know and finally visiting one of my best friends, Katie, in Charlotte!





So hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later... after all there should be lots of fun pictures to share during May!

No comments:

Post a Comment