Friday, December 2, 2011

lately

Lately it seems that all my blog posts involve a couple weeks worth of happenings. But you know what? I think that's the life of a first-year teacher.

So, without further ado, lately I've:

traveled to Augusta for Christopher's dental school winter formal!


tebowing of course!
enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving lunch with my sister at the only place open Ihop.



celebrated Thanksgiving with my family and the best family friends a girl could ask for.




post dinner relaxation 
spoiled myself a little with great Black Friday deals.





spent some time with the most beautiful girl I know.



and last but surely not least, watched the Gamecocks kick some Tiger tail!

sister twins

nothing better!

I cannot believe it is already December!! I wish the year would slow down a little, but I don't mind the idea that this freezing weather might go by quickly?

images via Google , Vestique , and Banana Republic .

No comments:

Post a Comment