Tuesday, November 22, 2011

House-Divided

Two weekends ago was the annual Klinepeter house-divided football game. I love when the USC - Florida game is in Columbia because my parents always come to town and we have a blast tailgating and cheering on both teams the Gators!

Back in 2009, the highlight on the game included meeting my all-time favorite person ever.



This year was another great weekend and much to my daddy's dislike, involved a lot more garnet.

However, my garnet was more of a way to blend in with the crowd and I still cheered for my Gators. Cheering for the Gators has been quite painful this year, but that's a whole other story.

Christopher's whole family was at the tailgate as well as my girlfriends from college, making me a very happy girl all day!







Amelia's first tailgate!
My college BFF who I miss so much!

And on the football note... I'll leave you with an adorable picture of the most beautiful baby I know!

Go Gamecocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment