Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spring Fever

I was seriously bummed when I found out Puxatawney Phil predicted six more weeks of winter. Then again, if this is "winter," I guess I'll survive. None the less, I have had some serious spring fever lately, and the new arrivals at Truly Yours have not been helping.

Some of my favorite new items:

The "Tahiti Sweetie" Dress

how cute is the back??

"Limo Ride" Necklace in Pink

"Weekend Warrior" Necklace in Blue

"Hot Tamale" Maxi Dress

"Razzle Dazzle" Earrings in Pink

I am trying out the whole self-control budget thing... but these items seriously aren't helping!!

And the most exciting news is that I've teamed up with Truly Yours to spread the word about the awesome stuff they have on their boutique! So do me a favor, go treat yourself to something spring-y, and type "Jill" in the "Enter Coupon Code" box when you checkout so they know I sent you! :)

Let's be honest, is there anything better than online shopping?? :)

*All images via www.shoptrulyyours.com

No comments:

Post a Comment