This past weekend, my mother and Mrs. Givner hosted a
beautiful bridal shower for Emily (& Mike). The weather outside may have been yucky but there was so much happiness inside at the shower. It is truly incredible to watch my best friend be so in love with such a great guy. Emily radiates happiness and it is contagious to those of us lucky enough to be around them!!
 |
| The happy couple! |
 |
| Mike is very excited about his new toaster! |
 |
| All the Widle women! |
 |
| Emily & Mike with their sweet moms! |
 |
| best friends since 1988! |
 |
| With the hostesses! |
I cannot wait for the big day. I know Emily is going to be an amazingly beautiful bride and I am so lucky to be a part of her special day!
Love this post :) Do you think you could email me these photos when you get a chance??
ReplyDelete