So I made a promise to myself on New Years Day not to do any shopping until I get to visit the outlets. And for those of you that know me, this is quite a big deal. So like any online shopping addict would do, I have been bookmarking lots of things to revisit later.
Of course one of my favorite things to look at are shoes that I
One of these is from Target, and one is a Seychelles wedge that I purchased last summer (for much more than the Target price, go figure).
Furthermore, one of these is from Target, and the other is a Steve Madden wedge I've been eyeing.
The main way I can tell these apart is the lighting for the pictures - Target obviously doesn't put as much money into their shoe photography.
I am pretty impressed. I've always loved Target "Tar-jayyy" (pardon my terrible french-accent spelling) but I cannot believe how much they look alike. I've heard of people seeing the same things with designers and Forever 21 clothes, but I've never recognized anything first hand.
Gotta love it!




No comments:
Post a Comment