I found this survey on one of my fav blogs, Meet Virginia, and thought it was such a neat idea.
So on this lazy Wednesday, my...
current book:
I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I had to turn on my nook just to find out the name of the book I'm reading. But it's called "True Colors" by Kristin Hannah. I'm not loving it, which makes it super hard to read when I'm exhausted from work. All I really remember is that it's a story about 3 sisters (which I thought was pretty perfect). I sound like a terrible reader, but I'm only on page 24 - I'm sure it will get better with time!
I'm also debating reading Nicholas Spark's new novel. I have the sample downloaded, but Michelle didn't seem to love it and I can't seem to get motivated.
current playlist:
I've been listening to non-stop Miranda Lambert lately. I listen to her new CD in my car and a shuffle at work on Spotify. I'm still deciding whether to go to her concert in Gboro this weekend - I'm kind of obsessed with her!
![]() |
| seriously, how cute are they? |
current food:
I'm not currently eating but I have been thinking about Dewey's pink lemonade cake all day. A student brought in an extra credit project for science that had that cake as the base and I could have eaten it all.
current color:
My shopping trip this weekend would seem to indicate that navy blue is my current color of choice.
current favorite show:
I actually tweeted about this last night after a depressing realization that it was Tuesday and not Wednesday. I look forward to ABC comedy on Wednesday nights every week. Suburgatory, Modern Family, and Happy Endings are hands-down some of the funniest shows I've seen.
Of course, all reality shows are always my favorite. I got sucked into the Bachelor again. It gets me every time!
current needs:
I really can't thing of anything I need right now. Lots of wants, not many needs. I guess I need to finish paying off my computer. But that's no fun.
current celebrity crush:
Well this is easy. Timothy Richard Tebow. That is all.
current indulgence:
I am trying to cut back on online shopping, but I have little self control. And it doesn't help when Tervis sends me an e-mail about their new water bottles. So cute. And I have a slight obsession with tumblers!
current outfit:
Boring, lazy morning teacher clothes. Dress pants and a cardigan. Don't judge.
current excitement:
I believe I've entered the one-month countdown until my contract is up and I can join the iPhone club (this sounds like a #firstworldproblem).
current favorite quote or verse:
I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so perfect for how I was feeling.
I think that is the perfect place to end. Happy Wednesday, y'all!
*all images via Google Images





No comments:
Post a Comment