I knew I had been a little lazy with this little blog... but I had no clue it had been close to a month since I last posted. No excuses here but I have been doing a lot of celebrating lately.
 |
| Belated celebration with my Valentine! |
 |
| Finally getting to visit my loves in Raleigh! |
And the most fun celebration of all, Emily's last fling before the ring! I cannot believe her wedding is in 17 days!!! It is going to be amazing. :)
 |
| The beautiful sisters! |
 |
| Best friends since babies! |
We had a blast - her sisters planned such a fun night for us!!
Speaking of weddings, I also had a long-distance celebration this weekend. My BFF from college got engaged to an incredibly wonderful guy and since I couldn't be there, I celebrated in spirit!!
 |
| Congratulations Cait & Tony!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment