Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Big News

I am excited to share some big news - I am going back to high school again! 

And even more importantly, a high school in Augusta, GA.

I'm still in a little bit of disbelief that I move in three days. This is the first time in my life that I have moved without the overall intention of coming back to Winston Salem. That is a lot to take in. If you know me, you know that I love Winston Salem a little more than the average Dash resident.

But without being incredibly sappy, I know how lucky I am to have a guy like I do. And after two years of long distance, I could not be more excited to be close to him again. We are beginning a very exciting chapter of our lives and I look forward to what's ahead.

I love you!

1 comment: