I find tons of inspiration on pinterest everyday... and then the pool just sounds like more fun.
2. I've been cooking up a storm since I've moved. Some highlights (from pinterest of course) include chicken rollatini stuffed with zucchini and mozzarella, chicken quesadillas from the crockpot, and skinny chicken and broccoli alfredo. Cooking for two is a little difficult, but luckily Chris likes leftovers and it makes packing a lunch very simple.
![]() |
| dee-lish |
3. I'm too lazy (and cheap?) to join a gym - but have been doing On Demand workouts in my living room. And for those of you how know me, you know that working out is not my thing. But I'm giving it a go - and so far have actually stuck to it. My current favorite is David Sinclair's Calorie Blaster - a quick 20 minute workout that is seriously tough.
![]() |
| story of my life... |
4. To reward my little bit of unpacking, little bit of working out, and a lot of cooking, I splurged on these beauties that should be mine by the end of the day on Monday.
![]() |
| hello beautiful. |
5. A big congratulations to Christopher for receiving his white coat this summer! I'm so proud of you!
| proud family! |




No comments:
Post a Comment