Welcome to my first blog post! I've been inspired reading the blogs of a few friends to create one of my own that reminds me that my life can be exciting outside of school. Although I've been thinking of doing this for a while, the procrastinor in me reigned supreme and I've been saving pictures. So here is a highlight of my life lately!
The family I babysit for graciously gave me four tickets to the Dash game in the Founders Club! My parents and my "big" (sorority big sister) had a great night at the ballpark, full of endless food and ballpark snacks!
And we met Bolt after the game!
Soon enough it was time for Chris's brother's wedding! It was a beautiful ceremony on the Horseshoe at USC (and yes, I cried from the second Ashley walked in the door) followed by a reception at the Seibels house! The reception was complete with a photobooth, which if you've never experienced, makes any wedding a hit. There was a line to get inside all night and they let you keep a photostrip of the pictures you've taken as well as putting a copy in a scrapbook for the couple with room for you to write a little message. It was a blast!
Then school started back up and it was time for Gamecock football! Luckily my wonderful mother forwarded me the e-mail about ticket specials and I was able to get tickets for all the home games (minus parent's weekend - which I spent in Kiawah with my parents!). Gamecocks are off to a great start and the UGA game was a blast!
Then it was time to experience ACC football - so Adrian, Ann, my mom, and I headed to Raleigh to watch NCSU play my mom's alma mater, Cincinnati!! I secretly cheered for the Bearcats (don't tell Brian!) but they couldn't seem to pull it together. It was a great night -- but I still wouldn't trade Gamecock tailgating for anyone else's!
Sorry for the long post but I wanted to share some of the things I've been doing lately! I look forward to sharing more... but for now I'm preparing for a weekend in Isle of Palms watching the Gamecocks take on the Tigers!

No comments:
Post a Comment