Chris and I went and saw The Town this weekend - and I loved it. I can't remember the last time I actually saw a movie in the theaters but this one is well worth it. I absolutely love Ben Affleck and he has a great performance in this movie.
It's was made by the same people who made the Departed (pardon my lack of technical terms) and it was just as good. It's not too scary either - more suspenseful so it's great for everyone. Highly recommended!
One pet peeve: A couple who was in the theater with us brought their 9-year old (this is a guess - but young none the less) child. The movie is rated R and has nudity, violence, and tons of bad language. WHY would you bring your small child who is old enough to remember the things he saw and even repeat some of the words? In case you can't tell, I was just a little bothered by this.

No comments:
Post a Comment