Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Exhaustion

I have officially survived my first three days of student teaching! Although I can't lie, the exhaustion isn't from school, since it's exam week and I won't actually teach until Monday. The exhaustion is from waking up at 6:30am, which was not my style over Christmas break and is taking some time to get used to. I'm really looking forward to student teaching - I'm teaching at a great school surrounded by really strong teachers. Stay tuned for updates on my sanity!

This past weekend I got to spend some time with friends from school but in poor blogger fashion, I did not take a single photo. Sheesh. We all went to the Wake Forest basketball game and watched them lose miserably to Duke... but hey, who didn't see that one coming? We then went out to a new barbeque restaurant in Winston, Bibs. I can't say much about it since I don't eat pork, but everyone seemed to really enjoy it and the restaurant was packed! It was great to catch up with everyone after we were all separated during break. 

Maybe next year Wake...

No comments:

Post a Comment