Thursday, February 3, 2011

T.G.I.(almost)F.

Teaching is exhausting. I mean absolutely exhausting. 

I always knew it was a harder job than people give it credit for... but, wow. All I want to do when I get home in curl up in my pajamas with my nook and try to stay awake until 9:00pm.

So, needless to say, the blog has been neglected after an actually exciting weekend.

Friday night included a road trip with Michelle to see Emily in Chapel Hill. Our trip for dinner turned into a slumber party and we had so much fun catching up. It has been far too long since all three of us were in the same place!


Saturday began with a roadtrip in the opposite direction... down south to Columbia for Amy's 21st birthday! My mom organized a fiesta dinner for Amy and all her friends so we hopped in the car with Jefferson while daddy followed with all the food. 


Amy's birthday party was a blast, complete with yummy tacos, even yummier cake, a pinata, and mustaches!







It was such a fun night. Happy Birthday Amy!!

1 comment: