The high schoolers finally got me with their crazy germs that attack everyone and make them too sick to come to school. Except I went to school anyway. Needless to say, it was a rough week. So rough that on Wednesday, a boy in my class told me, "Ms. Klinepeter, you look real sick." Ouch. Not only do I feel terrible, but apparently I look terrible as well.
Luckily I survived and all that remains in a slightly scratchy throat. However, I might be morphing into a fruit with all of the vitamin C I have consumed.
Last weekend I traveled to Augusta to spend some time with Christopher. The weather was gorgeous on Saturday so Christopher and I headed to Augusta National (joking, obvi) to spend some time outside.
He did a lot of this...
while I did a lot of this...
Then I decided to try and hit a tee shot...
![]() |
| apparently this is not good form? |
It was such a fun day and made me even more excited for more spring weather!!
After watching some basketball the rest of the day, we headed to my favorite restaurant, Bonefish, for dinner. I love bang bang shrimp!!
So after an exhausting week, I am so excited that it is Friday and more importantly, that I have nothing planned for this weekend. It's just me and my to-do list. Exciting, huh?
Thanks for reading! Happy weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment