After a slightly crazy week, I'm back to blogging. Trying to teach kiddos who are already on Spring Break in their minds is quite a daunting task, but lots of candy to reward participation goes a long way.
This past weekend was incredibly relaxing. I got lots of work done, did a little bit of shopping with Mommy, and finally got to hang out with my fellow Gamecock alum, Caitlin.
![]() |
There are lots of things making me happy right now.
Florida basketball just won a great game and are moving on to the Elite 8!! I could barely keep my eyes open but they pulled it off in OT! Woohoo Gator Boys!
Today officially marked the start of Spring Break for me. I don't have to teach tomorrow because I am headed to Greenville, SC at 7am for a conference. 24 hours later, I'll be headed back here to spend some time with my favorite twins and great friends!
Sunday I'm heading to Augusta to spend the week with Christopher. He took Thursday and Friday off work so we will get to spend some quality time together.
Next Saturday, April 2nd is Carolina Cup! All that is left to do is choose between the three dresses I've bought (two of them online of course... it's an addiction) and return the others.
Thanks for reading and happy Friday!!
p.s. Sorry that this writing sounds a little choppy. I'm tired and like I told my student who was interviewing me today, I'm a math teacher for a reason.

No comments:
Post a Comment