I love Fridays. I love knowing that the weekend is fast approaching when that final bell rings and I have 48 hours before I have to be back at school. However, students go crazy on Fridays. It's like they think as soon as they get to school on Friday, the weekend starts. Oh well, gotta love 'em anyway!
Last weekend was a great one. I had plans to go out Friday night but when 9pm rolled around, I found myself asleep on the couch. Oops.
Saturday was spent running wedding errands with my favorite bride, Cari. She picked out our gorgeous bridesmaid dresses and I got to tag along for invitation shopping! So much fun!!
Saturday night I went to Tate's downtown with Cari, Ben, and Jeremy. Luckily we got there early enough to get a table - that place gets so crowded so early!! We had a great time catching up. With all our busy schedules, I really wish I got to see them more!!
This weekends plans include lots of relaxing, babysitting, and hopefully finishing Water for Elephants! I wish I had more time to read during the week but I've forbid myself from watching previews for the movie - I think seeing a preview ruins the book. I like to imagine the story before I see it on screen!
Thanks for reading! Happy weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment