Friday, September 9, 2011

Amazing news!

A very special shoutout to an amazing pair of sisters who both got engaged to the loves of their lives this weekend!

To Lindsay and Dave, I am so lucky to be in both of your lives! I could not be happier for the two of you and can't wait to watch this special time unfold!

To Emily and Mike, I could not be more excited for you both. The story of your engagement brought tears to my eyes and it is incredible to be able to say, "my best friend is getting married!" I can't wait to see what the future holds for both of you.

And on the wedding theme, while in Charleston I got the most gorgeous Shoshanna dress for Julie's wedding at Copper Penny... only for Amy to let me know it was on RTR for $50. Oh well, at least now I own it and I can re-wear it to other special things!

No comments:

Post a Comment