Currently, these beauties are bouncing around in my dreams:
I have been dying for one of these necklaces forever. On Cari's bachlorette weekend, one of the girls had this necklace from Charlotte's in Raleigh and now I'm obsessed.
![]() |
A TV may seem like a silly thing to be wishing for... but I am still using my TV from freshman year of college! And anyone who knows me, knows that I sure love to watch TV. |
I am so in love with my tan wedges that Chris gave me and would love to have them in black!
I was so close to getting these in black when I visited my sister in Houston. I ended up getting the classic Revas but I just can't stop thinking about these shoes. There's also something about this color that I really like.
If you think this looks like an iPhone, you are mistaken. I don't even have an iPod touch, let alone an iPod that really works.
So here's to wishing... and hoping that Christmas comes quick!





No comments:
Post a Comment