You know that phrase about a duck keeping calm above the water and paddling like hell underneath? Well that's what my first 11 days as a teacher has been like. But no matter how busy I have been, I have loved every second of it.
I have been blessed with a great group of students, amazing co-workers, and incredible support throughout the school.
This past week was a short week - thank goodness, because I felt like I was catching up on sleep from the weekend until Thursday. I was lucky enough to join my beautiful friend Cari in Charleston this past weekend to celebrate her last few weeks as a single lady!
We rented an adorable two-bedroom apartment in a great location on King Street and had a blast celebrating such a special time for Cari. We enjoyed going out on King Street on Friday night, ventured to the market area (probably terrible lingo for my Charleston friends) on Saturday, and on Sunday had a blast at Social for dinner, Rooftop bar for drinks, and Trio for dancing!
| of course our Wolfpack cheerleaders had to bust out some cheerleading moves! |
Now the countdown to the wedding begins!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment