I am all about weddings lately. Julie and Andrew got married a couple weekends ago and it was a blast. Cari and Josh's wedding is in less than two weeks and I could not be more excited!!!
Lindsay and
Emily both recently got engaged and to top it all off, I got a gorgeous save the date (yay
Kat!) in the mail yesterday and have another wedding to look forward to.
So I'm using this wedding fever to motivate me to update the blog with some pictures from Julie and Andrew's wedding. And by some pictures, I mean lots and lots.
 |
| Everybody was home at the same time!! |
 |
| All the girls! |
 |
| Three of most beautiful women I know! |
 |
| The stunning bride and her mama! |
 |
| All the "kids"! |
Next up... wedding day!
 |
| Such a cute groom's cake! |
 |
| The happy couple! |
We had such a fun time dancing the night away! Best wishes to Julie and Andrew as they begin their life together as husband and wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment