Today I want to tell y'all about one of my favorite online shopping sites that I hinted at in an early post.
Just in case you forgot, a friend of mine started this boutique, Truly Yours, as a way for girls to find cute and trendy things at an affordable price. And let's be serious, as a first-year teacher I am all about affordable!
You can find the boutique at www.shoptrulyyours.com.
Erin also updates a blog on the website which I love reading for fashion tips and she puts pictures of customers in Truly Yours clothing!
I've come away from the site with tons of cute things and constantly get compliments on them.
Including game-day outfits:
Great new tops for fall:
![]() |
| Seriously, how cute does Erin look in this picture? |
And really cute accessories:
Plus there is always free shipping on orders of $75+.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to www.shoptrulyyours.com and buy yourself a Monday treat.
Meanwhile, I'll be keeping my eye on a couple things...
Happy Monday and happy shopping!











No comments:
Post a Comment