This past weekend (is it really almost Friday already?) was a great one. Not only did the Gamecocks get a much-need blow-out win, but it was Christopher's birthday as well!
We celebrated Friday night with a delicious dinner at PF Changs then spent Saturday with friends watching the Gamecocks! Amy babysits for a family in Columbia who was nice enough to pass along their tickets for the week and she was generous to let Christopher and I use them! It was definitely an upgrade from our upper deck tickets. What a great sister!!
It was such a good feeling to actually enjoy a Gamecock football game!! Let's just hope Connor Shaw can take that show on the road this weekend!
My dress in the pictures is from my new favorite shopping destination - Truly Yours. It was started by a friend of mine and has the cutest stuff for great prices! I'm planning to show off all the goodies I've gotten in another post - so stay tuned. :)
Now it's time for Cari's wedding weekend!!!! I can't believe it's finally here!

No comments:
Post a Comment