Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reception!

I loved the fact that Cari's wedding and reception were both in the same place. It allowed us to take our time with pictures and easily walk upstairs to make our entrance. Also, nobody had to worry about driving anywhere (huge plus)! The reception was so much fun - we danced and danced and danced! The food was also amazing - I'm talking a mashed potato bar... let that one sink in. One of the best things I've ever experienced.

I loved the table decorations!



"the last time Josh will have the upper hand in the relationship"

less than a year until Matt & Emma tie the knot!

it was a double celebration for us - we celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Saturday as well!




a little Clemson/Carolina rivalry




all of my best friends!!
It is very rare for all of my best friends to be in the same place at the same time (and as a bonus - with all of our significant others!). The fact that we were all together to celebrate something as wonderful as Josh and Cari getting married made it so much more special. I love you all!!

happily married!!

1 comment: