This past weekend was Carolina Cup, one of my favorite weekends of the year. For those of you who may not have gone to college in the south, Carolina Cup is a big horse race in Camden, South Carolina.
I'm sorry, did I say horse race? What I really mean is a day to show off your spring dresses, wear a big hat, and hang out with college students from all over South and North Carolina.
Sometimes I honestly forget that it is actually a horse race. The "college park" where all the fraternies and college groups rent spots is far away from the track and I've never gone to the infield. But it is such a fun day!
Now I'm well aware of the fact that although I am still in school - I'm definitely not a "college student" anymore. But it's still fun to pretend. :)
A couple of Christopher and I's friends organized a bus and rented a couple spots in college park so there ended up being about 60 of us "old kids" going together.
I even got to hang out with the little seester...
And one of our favorite Winston-Salem boys.
Then we hung out with Christopher's sister and her boyfriend!
I wish I had taken more group pictures - but Christopher and I were wandering around a lot so I missed a lot of them.
It was such a fun day spending time with college friends! I wish I got to see all of them more often.
Thanks for reading and happy almost weekend!








No comments:
Post a Comment