Friday, April 29, 2011

Family fun!

Easter Weekend was one of those weekends that you hope never ends. I was so happy to have the little seeeester in town (we missed you Sarey!) and glad that Brian and Jackson spent a lot of time at the house.

I laid around most of Friday afternoon and then decided to head downtown with Jessica and her boyfriend, Christopher! Like always, the bar was a Forsyth County Schools reunion and I got to see a ton of high school friends. 






Saturday was a busy day for the Klinepeters. While daddy and Brian did lots and lots of yard work, the girls ran errands and hit up a sale at Gap. I was so happy for being almost done with student teaching that I decided to spoil myself a little bit (it's hard not to when everything is 45 percent off!).
I think these look a lot cuter in person - the cuff is much neater.

a dress that Amy and I both had to have. Maybe one day I'll be as small as her so we can share. :)



That night we celebrated my daddy's birthday again. And I'm slightly embarassed proud to say we finished an entire Angel Foods cake in one serving. And by we, I mean my parents each had a slice and the kiddos finished the rest. Let's just say we didn't skimp on the toppings either...
exhibit A

exhibit B

exhibit C - at least the birthday boy skipped the whipped cream!

exhibit D
For some reason, I failed to take a picture of my cake. Maybe that's because you couldn't even tell there was  a piece of cake under all the whipped cream and chocolate.

My parents had a good laugh when us kiddos decided to stop cutting the cake into pieces and just ate it off the serving platter. What can I say, us kpete kids like our dessert.

Such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment