Monday, April 18, 2011

My first fro-yo experience.

Believe it or not, before last Thursday I still hadn't participated in the fro-you craze. I had been to some of the places in Columbia with friends, but I'm so weird about desserts that I never really had the desire to try it out.

Well now I just feel dumb. My wonderful AXO big sister Christina and I finally planned a dinner date to Brixx in Winston Salem and afterwards I was craving something sweet so we headed to Frogurt right next door. Holy moly that was yummy.



I can't wait to go back and try new combinations. :)

Friday night Christopher came into down just in time for date night. We had a yummy dinner at Mizu where I continued on my quest to find a sushi roll that I like. I want to like sushi soooo bad!!
After dinner we ventured out to Borders - where they were SOLD OUT of Harry Potter 7!! How rude! Luckily Wally World saved the day and we headed home to watch as much as we could before we fell asleep at 11. Oops. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment