if you aren't a baseball fan, you probably won't enjoy this.
but last night was one of the most incredible, nerve-wracking, anxiety-producing, insanely-competitive games I've ever seen (it gets really exciting around the 1:20 mark).
and the ending was just as I wanted... my Gamecocks are headed to the championship series! (versus my Gators none the less...)
there is something about this South Carolina team that I just love. enough to cheer for them over the Gators (just this once... forgive me daddy!)
one of the most special things about this team is that they still play "Bayler Ball" in 2011. please read this story from 2010 and then this story from 2011 and have tissues ready. it's really incredible to me how much Bayler still impacts this team, a year after his death.
so come Monday night there will be a battle on the field... and I hope you all get a chance to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment