I still cannot believe it but today was my last day of graduate school! This year has flown by and I really enjoyed my experience at Wake Forest. Now all that's left is to find a job (prayers, please!).
First and foremost, my Gamecocks did it again! They are back to back college baseball national champions! What an amazing journey they had and now my poor little heart can get some rest.
The past week has been all about celebrations, starting with a Margaritaville themed wedding shower for Cari & Josh!
and continuing with graduation celebrations, including:
![]() |
| lunch to welcome the new math kids who are starting the program |
![]() | |
| dinner to thank our adviser for everything she does for us! |
![]() |
| and spending time with friends from school to celebrate being done. |
And now I have to find something to do with all the free time I suddenly have... other than worrying about finding a job!




No comments:
Post a Comment