Friday, July 8, 2011

Freedom

July has treating me well so far... I'm not making any plans and just going with the flow, spending most of my time with Christopher in Augusta. It's been a lot of fun knowing that come August, I will be a very busy girl.

Last Friday, Christopher and I made our way to Columbia to meet his family for the National Championship parade!! It was quite an experience, with over 40,000 fans coming to watch!




Columbia PD's finest showing off their segway tricks


sir big spur!

The best coaching staff in college baseball!




Gamecock flag flying proudly above the state house! Sorry we're not sorry Clemson...

Such a fun parade... and here's to hoping for a three-peat!

Just for reference on how crazy the parade was, check out this picture tweeted by our assistant coach, Chad Holbrook from the top of their bus!


No comments:

Post a Comment