I do have some fun pictures to share from a trip to Atlanta for a Braves game on Tuesday - but silly me forgot my camera cord in Winston. So those will come another day!
What is on my mind today is Pinterest. Does anyone else use it? I really have no clue what I'm doing... but can get lost for hours just looking at stuff.
Some of my best finds include:
![]() |
| so pretty! |
![]() |
| a delicious sounding and super easy sangria recipe. one bottle of white wine + three cans of fresca + fruit! |
![]() |
| pesto chicken stuffed shells... must make these! |
![]() |
| mint chocolate chip cookies... does it get any better? |
![]() |
| I would love it if I could make my hair look like this! |
If you've never used pinterest, you can explore it here. I really have no clue how to explain it other than you can expect to be addicted very quickly.
Happy pinning!





No comments:
Post a Comment