Thursday, July 14, 2011

The end of an era

As I'm sure you all know (unless you literally live under a rock), tonight at midnight marks the end of an era. I truly feel like I've grown up with the characters, especially since the main actors are not much younger than I am. 

I won't bore you all with my unending devotion to the HP series, but there is one thing I would like to point out.

who saw this one coming?
In all honesty, I will not be attending the midnight premiere tonight. By the time I went to buy tickets, the only show left was at 12:40 and I'm just too old for that. Instead, Christopher and I will be seeing the 9:45am showing on Friday in IMAX 3D. A fair trade? I think so.

But I have banned myself from getting on facebook, twitter, or the internet in general until after the movie is over.

1 comment:

  1. apparently he wore a fat suit and fake teeth for the first two movies! they were hiding his attractiveness all along

    ReplyDelete