Is it just me or is July flying by? I'm trying to make it slow down since starting August 1st, I have eight consecutive days of training for my new job. So I've been trying to balance staying busy with being completely lazy. That makes sense, right?
The last two nights I spent in Augusta included a double-date to PF Changs (deeeelish) and a grill feast!
After I headed back to Winston, I got to meet up with Michelle and Lindsay for breakfast! Lindsay moved away from Winston after elementary school and it was so good to see her again!!
Later that afternoon, Christopher came into town and we've had a busy week full of pool time, attempting to golf at the driving range (let's just say that I do not have a future in golf), and eating all the yummy food Winston has to offer, including a yummy dinner at Putters with my parents to celebrate me signing my contract! Woohoo!
Two weekends left before the real world hits! Not that I'm counting down or anything...
No comments:
Post a Comment