Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday continued...

For lack of a better title, this post is a continuation of what I did last Friday. After the parade, we drove around Columbia looking for a pair of Toms for my sweet momma for Mother's Day. I know what you are thinking, wasn't that in May? Well, yes it was. But do you know how hard it is to find burlap Toms in size 9 in Winston-Salem? Luckily, we had success at Bohemian in Columbia!
And because I have zero self-control when it comes to shopping, I came home with these beauties. Hey, buying Toms is a One for One deal! I like helping children in need. :)
We then paid a special visit to our favorite baby, Amelia!


she loves Uncle Christopher!


Later that night we met back up with Andrew, Ashely, Emily, and Loren for dinner at Pearlz in Columbia. It was delicious! I can't wait to go back when I visit Cola again.




Hopefully I won't wait so long to blog next time... and I promise I celebrated America this past weekend. In poor blogger fashion, I have no pictures! Let's just pretend these fireworks from a Dash game were 4th of July fireworks. Deal?
please excuse the power line!

No comments:

Post a Comment