But I have to say a huge thanks to my friend Michelle over at My Own Kind of Carolina Blue for coming by today, calming me down, and helping me choose the layout of my classroom. Without her, I'd probably still be sitting in the corner debating whether to put my desk in the front or back corner... So thank you, thank you, thank you Michelle for being such a great friend and a huge help!!
Now comes the fun part of trying to find decorations that aren't too dorky, too boring, or too distracting!
But let's be honest... any math decorations are dorky. And I'm okay with that!
I can't believe how quickly August is flying by. I spent my last weekend of 'freedom' in Augusta with Christopher, celebrating his start of dental school. It was a fun weekend getting to know a lot of his classmates and we got to spend some great time together just the two of us. I didn't take many pictures all weekend, but was really happy with how the following picture turned out!
| such a handsome guy! |
Thanks for reading!



No comments:
Post a Comment