Tuesday, August 9, 2011

bliss

I know I promised pictures of all sorts of things last week, but I ended up hustling through my training in order to complete it a day early and spend the weekend doing this:

along with a mandatory trip outlet shopping of course!
It was the perfect way to relax before things get really crazy in the next couple weeks. I do want to share with you last weekend's frisbee golf experience. I had played once in middle school on WFU's campus on a course that included lots of open fields with room to throw the frisbee off target (which happened a lot).

Not the case in North Augusta. This course was the craziest thing I have ever experienced. I felt like I was on a hiking trail and somehow was supposed to not lose any frisbees? Regardless, Christopher and I had a blast. I only went 33 over on 14 holes (I say only because I was impressed with myself). I definitely want to play more often and maybe I'll continue to improve.


see what I mean? how are you supposed to NOT hit a tree?

Obviously I don't have the best frisbee golf form!

best part of the course was the pretty view of the river!
Has anyone else ever played frisbee golf? Know of any courses that are worth a visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment