So flash forward and we've been talking all summer about how we really needed to make the trip again for a Bravos game before Amanda and I start teaching. So this past week we finally bit the bullet, ordered our tickets, bought new shirts (of course) and headed to ATL.
We got to the stadium pretty early so we spent some time wandering around.
| number one fan! |
Then we headed to take the obligatory pictures from our seats...
And then 6 hours and 20 minutes later... everyone started to go stir-crazy as we headed to the 19th inning. It was seriously the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced. No runs from the 3rd inning to the bottom of the 19th - and it wasn't even really a run, just a terrible call from a very tired umpire (not that I was complaining, it was after 2:00am and I just wanted to sleep!).
| and it's finally over! |
But hey, at least the bad call went in the Braves favor and they won the game. I was so happy to make it to Turner Field for a game this season and look forward to doing the same next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment