Thursday, September 13, 2012

If I won the lottery...

A friend of mine's father recently won the lottery.

And I'm not talking a measly scratch off ticket - he won quite a load of cash.

So it got me thinking... what would I buy if I won the lottery? Sure, there are the boring things like student loans, credit card bills, etc... but what if I didn't have those?

There are the {big} dreams
my dream car
and Christopher's... if I'm feeling generous
a vacation somewhere exotic and tropical
There are the {a little bit more realistic but still big} dreams

because what girl doesn't want a pair of red soles?
I've been resisting the urge to splurge on this pretty thing.
I've been seeing this dress everywhere. maybe it's a sign?
let's be honest, anything by my girl TB makes the list.

And then the {might actually happen without the lottery} dreams

this monogram necklace, in the medium size please.
north carolina love - cutting board style
not sure if I could pull these off, but I would sure try.
What would you buy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment