I feel like I have been traveling constantly lately - and although the trips are always worth it, I was happy to spend Labor Day weekend at home catching up on the to-do list.
A few weekends ago, we headed out to Edisto Island, South Carolina for the Rockville Regatta. I had never been before (it's a sailboat race... I think), and our host compared it to Carolina Cup on the water. Perfect comparison. It was such a fun day!
 |
| our beautiful view |
 |
| don't worry... the mustache didn't last long after we got home. |
The next weekend, I headed to Charleston to meet my sister and friends for the Hootie concert. I like to consider myself a Hootie fanatic (both the band and Darius Rucker), so I was so pumped to see them in person. It was an incredible show!! Plus - Collective Soul opened for Hootie and my inner 90's-baby self sure enjoyed that!
This past weekend was my favorite trip of all. I got to head to Cape Cod with some of my best friends to celebrate Emma & Matt's wedding. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen in quite a while - complete with moving handwritten vows (lots of happy tears were shed). I had never been to Cape Cod before and after finding out Cape Cod itself wasn't a city (people gave me lots of funny looks when they asked where on Cape Cod we were going and I said... uh, Cape Cod?) - we were so excited to explore Falmouth.
 |
| we had to rock our nautical stripes for the trip! |
 |
| dinner on the water! |
 |
| love my friends!! |
 |
| lunch with my boys! |
 |
| exploring falmouth! |
 |
| beautiful settings! |
 |
| my date for the evening |
 |
| missing our other twin! |
 |
| the beautiful & happy couple! |
Thanks to Matt & Emma for including us on your special day - we had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment