Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Recap

I love all weekends - but weekends with Carolina football are always extra special.

Before we headed to Cola, we headed to the beach-themed party to celebrate the 3rd year dental students finishing their boards. I wish we didn't have such an early morning Saturday - I didn't want to leave the party!
silly blurry iphone
5:30 AM came quick and I was in the kitchen whipping up this baby to bring to tailgate...

cinnamon roll casserole - so delish!
and after picking up this baby, we were on our way!


what a beautiful sight!! 

We had beautiful skies and good weather {except hot hot hot} for the game. However, a storm broke during tailgate and all the boys got stuck riding in the back of the truck during the downpour. So of course we had to take pictures from our nice dry spot inside.

so miserable!
My Gamecocks are now 2-0... on to UAB!

Sunday was spent catching up on laundry and making spaghetti sauce {which I promptly forgot about and burnt/ruined the entire batch. oops}.

And my current status? In bed with this for bachelor pad. That's my kind of Monday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment