Surprise!
It was time for some changes around here.
When I made the move to Georgia, I also made the move back to high school. While there are a few things I miss about middle school {holla to my surfers}, I could not be happier to have made the switch. I am so lucky to be at the school I am & I've loved making new friends at work.
Anyways, instead of just switching the title of my blog back to {going back to high school}, I thought I should change it to something more permanent.
My go-to "tell us something interesting about yourself" fact is that I was actually born on a blue moon.
For all you non-astronomers {meteorologists?}, a blue moon is when there are two full moons in one month. It is also very rare - happens about once every three years. The most recent blue moon was last Friday night and gave me the idea to switch my blog name.
If only I could share the beautiful solo shot of me in a "once upon a blue moon" frame that's hanging out at my parent's house - but unfortunately that one will have to stay off the internet.
![]() |
| NYE in 2009 was a blue moon :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment