This past Friday was my fall break (really WFU, only Friday off? I don't even have Friday classes!) but I have some great teachers who canceled class on Thursday too, meaning I got to head to Augusta on Wednesday for an extra long weekend!
Chris and I headed to dinner when I arrived Wednesday and then spent the rest of the night hanging out with friends, including his sister who was in town for her fall break! Thursday night a bunch of friends who were in town came over and we grilled out and watched football (except Amanda and I who slipped into a bedroom to watch Grey's Anatomy!).
 |
| Chris's sister Emily, Loren, myself, and Amanda! |
Friday was Chris and I's official two-year anniversary so we headed to my favorite restaurant, Bonefish, for dinner.
Of course we started our meal off with Bang-Bang Shrimp (it's absolutely impossible in my opinion to go to Bonefish and not order bang bang!). I could eat this everyday.
 |
| So delicious! |
Afterwards, we met up with Chris's roommates and his friend from childhood who has been playing semi-professional soccer in St. Louis and is home for the offseason!
 |
| Best friends |
|
It was a great weekend spent relaxing with friends. The only thing that could have made it better was a Gamecock or Gator victory. But hey, that's the SEC for ya. Here's to hoping either team can manage to win the SEC East!
No comments:
Post a Comment