Thursday, October 14, 2010

WE BEAT BAMA!

It's been a busy week and I'm glad to finally get around to blogging. In case you've been living under a rock, South Carolina beat Alabama this past weekend! And by beat them, I actually mean we completely dominated Bama. But a lesser known fact about this past weekend, Chris turned 22 on Saturday. What a great birthday present for a lifelong South Carolina fan!

Friday night we met up with some friends in Columbia and had dinner. Lots of our friends came into town for the game and it was great seeing everyone!

Birthday Boy!
Boys trying to look intimidating...
Then it was time for the big game!! I realized I only brought my big camera to Columbia and it wouldn't exactly fit in my small over the shoulder purse so I took Chris's suggestion to buy a disposable camera for the day. So I apologize for the lack of pictures until I take the camera to get developed (does anyone still remember how to do that?).
 
My beautiful camera for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment