While making the drive to Augusta yesterday, I stopped in Lexington to meet the cutest baby girl I have seen in a long time.
Christopher's sister-in-law Amanda gave birth to sweet Amelia Grace on May 11th and I am so excited for her and Jason. They are going to be fantastic parents!!
| big brother Captain showing Amelia some love |
| beautiful mama! |
I am so excited to watch sweet Amelia grow up! She is the first grandbaby on all sides so you can bet she is going to be showered with lots of love.
On a completely unrelated note, I am so torn on the new season of the Bachlorette. I saw little bits of the episode last night and am tempted to go back and watch the whole thing, but I really don't like Ashley!
I find her to be terribly annoying... but maybe she'll grow on me during this season?
Ahhh decisions, decisions...

No comments:
Post a Comment