Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Wishing

I am planning on moving into my own apartment next year and it has me wishing for all sorts of new furniture. I am so lucky to have lots of furniture that I have accumulated over the years of living in houses during college, but now I want my furniture to actually match. This may or may not involve some serious furniture staining taking place in the Klinepeter garage over the next few weeks.

During college, I used risers to lift my mattress and box spring off the ground. It was perfect but lately I have been dreaming about buying an actual bed.

So my Wednesday is being spent wishing for one of these beds to magically appear on sale... or for my yiddle budget to magically grow overnight.




sorry for the phone picture, I can't seem to find this one online.
Next on the list: a nice flat screen TV. Why are they so expensiveeeeeee?

pictures via here and here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment