As all the following pictures will show you, I made it to graduation. However, what the pictures don't tell you, is that graduation is really a tease because we have to complete a summer class. Oh well, I can celebrate that I am finally in the home stretch and have my Master's hood (is that what you call it?) to show for it!
Graduation weekend started with pedicures with mom and Amy, followed by the Greek Festival for dinner!!
![]() |
| supporting the Gamecocks in the rain! |
![]() |
| sorry for the blurriness - the pictures are from Amy's phone. |
Saturday my parents hosted a cookout to celebrate with all our friends and family. I am so blessed and lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!
| had to get Sara in a picture! |
We then headed over to Wait Chapel at WFU for the hooding ceremony! Luckily the sun came out for a few minutes after the ceremony so we could take a couple pictures.
We finished the day with dinner at my favorite restaurant, Bonefish. It was such a special day and I am so thankful to everyone that was a part of it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment