This past week has been all about staying busy. I am finishing with student teaching (!!!!) and miss my kids more than I ever could have imagined. I have great pictures with all of them but unfortunately I don't feel comfortable sharing without their permission. Now the debate is whether to approve the nine follow requests on twitter that have been there since April...
I have class the month of June so although I graduate next weekend, it's more of a tease than an official end to grad school. What I can't figure out is what do people without jobs do during the day? I have been SO BORED this week. I tackled my to-do list on Monday and have been occupying my time with all the school work I have due in June jigsaw puzzles.
Mixed in with all my puzzles have been some fun days. My best friend from college was working in Raleigh this past week so we met at the outlets in Burlington for some serious catch up time.
Thursday, Christina treated me to a cinco de mayo / early graduation celebration at La Carretta.
Of course it was packed but we had a great time people watching on the porch, and then headed home to watch Greys and RHONY. And I was so excited to see Lexy Grey was wearing my cup dress at the wedding!!
Last night was a going-away party for my friend Susan, who is headed to Kenya to intern for the summer! I am so excited for her and know she is going to have an amazing experience.
| toasting the guest of honor! |
| the whole Edwards family! |
| boys are not so great at group pictures. |
| the wonderful hosts! |
| lots of dancing! |
| the girls in white! |
We had such a great time and I know we will all miss Suze while she is gone!
Now I need to figure out what to do during the upcoming week before the graduation festivities start on Friday!
An early happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there and happy 29th anniversary to my wonderful parents!

No comments:
Post a Comment