Sunday was a fun day spent with family. My brother grilled chicken for sandwiches for lunch while Amy took care of the fruit salad and I made tortellinis. It was such a yummy and filling lunch and a great way to celebrate my fabulous mother!
In between lunch and dinner, Brian, Amy, and I headed outside for some serious playtime with our neighbors (and maybe to work off some of the calories we inhaled).
| I love this dog! |
| racing against Jackson |
| serious game of culdesac baseball |
| good form |
It was a fun afternoon and I was definitely exhausted for the rest of the day.
In other random thoughts, after I met Cait in Burlington for shopping we headed to dinner at Red Bowl for dinner. They gave us fortune cookies after our meal and Cait got the best one I have ever seen.
![]() |
| so true. |
I've been looking for summer wedges for quite a while now and have finally found some winners. I was a little hesitant for two reasons:
1. I am absolutely terrible at walking in heels.
2. I am already close to 5'10 so heels make me incredibly tall.
A friend recommended the Seychelles brand a while ago and said they were incredibly comfortable. I also have become a fan of wedges ever since the Steve Madden boots I got this winter that were so comfortable. So I took a leap and ordered a couple pairs from Piperlime (free shipping both ways means free returns!).
I. am. in. love.
I wore the first pair to Susan's going away party on Friday and they were so comfortable! Although I was taller than almost everyone there, I never once wanted to take them off!
![]() |
| love, love, love! |
![]() |
| and why not get a black pair as well? :) |
Is this a random enough post? :)
Now I'm off to run lots and lots of errands with Amy!



No comments:
Post a Comment