So I may be the worst blogger in the world... but it is finally time to tell you all about my trip to Boston!
Friday night I was exhausted from exam week/traveling and Caroline had been working all week so we decided to go to a sports bar in her neighborhood for dinner and drinks rather than venturing to downtown Boston. I was so surprised when we got carded for dinner at 7:30! I could not believe that in Boston most restaurants turn into 21+ only at dinner time... especially in a college neighborhood (she lives close to Boston College).
Now I am self-admittedly one of the laziest people in the world. So after allowing Caroline to convince me to walk to the bar (a very long ~6 block walk...), I managed to convince her that we should take a taxi home. And boy am I glad we did since we climbed out of the taxi to discover that it was snowing!
![]() | ||
| it may have only been a little flurry of snow... but cold snow none the less! |
The next day we went to lunch at Eagle's Deli, which was featured on the show Man vs. Food for the following challenges:
![]() |
| absurd. |
We then ventured on the T (subway) into downtown Boston where we spent all afternoon shopping and walking around Boston Commons!
![]() |
| playing on a frozen pond! |
![]() |
| no ice skating for us due to the 100+ people in line |
![]() |
| recognize that gold dome? It's in my favorite movie! |
We then headed back to her place and got ready to go out with some friends that night.
Sunday was a rainy day so we spent it in the car driving around Boston so I could see Harvard, some of the nicer neighborhoods, and Charlestown (where the Town was filmed)! We then went into downtown again to eat at one of the yummiest Italian restaurants, Giacommo.
![]() |
| my shrimp scampi was to die for! |
Overall it was such a great trip and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to visit my best friend in Boston!

















No comments:
Post a Comment