I'm back from Boston and my trip was amazing. I came straight from the airport to Augusta for the week without remembering to pack my camera cord - so you'll have to wait a little while for pictures from the trip. I can definitely say I'm not a big city girl... but visiting big cities can be so much fun!
Monday night Chris and I went to Rhineharts for dinner. It's a "beyond casual" restaurant that serves amazing seafood and Monday nights they have a special of a dozen spicy boiled shrimp for 2.99!! The shrimp are so good and the two of us shared six dozen.
(Sorry for the not-so-great pictures... they're from my phone.)
![]() |
| yummy! |
![]() |
| He loves blog pictures! |
![]() |
| the aftermath |
Needless to say, the rest of the night was spent lounging around - we were both so full.
Wednesday night we went to see Harry Potter in IMAX!! I haven't seen an IMAX movie since I was little and what could be better than seeing my favorite series in the world on the BIG BIG BIG screen? First we made a little pit stop for happy hour and one of my favorite appetizers.
![]() |
| I CANNOT wait for July 15! |
Stay tuned to hear all about my trip to Boston!





No comments:
Post a Comment